Abstracts & Posters
All abstracts and full-text articles must be submitted using ROSA. ROSA stands for Responsive Online System for Acta Horticulturae submission and review, and is the fully integrated and tailor-made ISHS online system for efficient and timely processing of abstract submission and full-text paper review.
The online tool integrates with the ISHS membership and user database and allows both conveners as well as editors with the assistance of their reviewers to ensure a timely processing of the submission and review processes with the aim of assisting them in reducing the time-frame required to carry out the review and assessment tasks.
Additional information can be obtained at www.ishs.org/faq/rosa
Acta Horticulturae Author Guidelines: www.ishs.org/authors
- Start of abstract submission: 1 June 2019
- Deadline of abstract submission:
31 October 201915 April 2020
- Notification of acceptance:
30 November 201930 April 2020
- Author registration and payment:
15 May 202026 June 2020
- Deadline for submission of full papers: 31 May 2020
- Deadline full papers modification: 30 June 2020